NCW Recruitment 2024: The Detailed essential information regarding the application process. You can gain an understanding of the eligibility criteria, selection procedure, application form, and important dates for this recruitment drive.
The Rashtriya Mahila Aayog has released a notification for the recruitment of various positions including Deputy Secretary, Under Secretary, Law Officer, Assistant Law Officer, Section Officer, Research Officer, Personal Assistant, and Junior Hindi Translator in 2024. Interested and eligible candidates are encouraged to carefully read the complete notification and submit their applications before the specified deadline. It’s crucial to review the advertisement for details regarding the pay scale, physical eligibility criteria, age limit, selection process, job description, and any other relevant information pertaining to this recruitment opportunity.
NCW Recruitment 2024 Notification Overview
|Recruitment Organization Name
|National Commission for Women
|Mode Off Apply Form
|Join Telegram Channel
NCW Recruitment 2024
Understanding the significant dates outlined in the NCW Vacancy 2023 table holds great importance. Furthermore, detailed information regarding the application fee for each category of vacancy is provided below.
Gen/ OBC/ EWS/ : ₹ 0/-
SC/ ST/ PwD/: ₹ 0/-
Payment Mode: Online Mode
Age, Vacancy Details, Eligibility & Qualification
The age limit for NCW Recruitment ranges from 18 to 56 years (age calculated as of 12.1.2024). It’s recommended that candidates thoroughly review the recruitment notification before applying online.
|Name of the Institute
|Assistant Law Officer
|Junior Hindi Translator
NCW Vacancy Selection Process
- Preliminary screening of applications.
- Shortlisting of candidates based on their qualifications.
- Personal interviews to evaluate the candidates’ skills and competencies.
- Documents Verification
- Medical Examination
How to Apply for the NCW Recruitment Offline Form
- Check the eligibility from the NCW Vacancy official notification
- After this, take a printout of the application form on an A4-size page.
- Now the candidates have to carefully fill in all the information given in the application form correctly.
- This is followed by self-attested photocopies of your required documents along with the form.
- Place the passport-size photograph in the space provided in the application form and sign it.
- After this, the application form has to be put in an appropriate-sized envelope.
- After this, the application form should be sent to Joint Secretary, National Commission for Women, Plot No.21, Jasola Institutional Area, New Delhi – 110025
|Download the Application offline Form
|Join Whatsapp Group
|All Govt. Job
What Is The Start Date Of The NCW Vacancy 2024?
16 December 2023
What Is The Last Date Of The NCW Vacancy 2024?
12 January 2024